Number of Days Available: OngoingApply Now
This winter we are looking for confident and reliable staff to work in a one of the leading UK department stores. You will be working as a Brand Ambassador.
You would be working at a kiosk within the store where you will be responsible for promoting and generating revenue.
The main duties for this particular role include:
- Open the kiosk at the beginning of operating hours
- Close the kiosk during break and at the end of operating hours
- Keep the kiosk and product display clean and tidy
- Maintain good product knowledge of the company’s products
- Driving sales, meeting daily targets
- Actively seek out and engaging prospective customers
- Build rapport with customers and be able to answer inquiries
- Complete sales transactions on the provided till system
- Monitor stock levels each day
- Keep an accurate record of sales as required
- Represent the company and HAP in a positive light
- Show appropriate behaviour at all times
- Maintain consistent and relevant communication with management
The ideal candidate will be:
- Friendly and approachable with a strong attention to detail
- Able to self-motivate and work independently
- Excellent at timekeeping and reliable
- Confident in learning product details and sales
- Consistent in communicating with store staff and office management
- Previous promotions, sales or retail experience
- Passionate to provide excellent customer service
All staff must be over 18 years of age due to licensing requirements.
The project will run from Wednesday 2nd December and end on Monday 4th January. We are looking for staff who can work the full duration and will be flexible over the time frame. This does not mean you will need to work everyday, but you must be available for the full duration.
Shifts available Monday – Sunday from approximately 8am – 10pm, depending on the store opening hours. Store opening hours vary based on the location. You will need to make your own way to and from each store.
Smart, all black uniforms required and staff must be well presented.
£11.49ph (£10.25 + £1.24 holiday pay)
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please click here and fill out the availability form. We will be reviewing all applications over the next couple of weeks and contacting successful staff. Please keep an eye on any calls you might receive from the office and also your emails.