In preparation for our busiest summer yet, we will be opening applications in March for office-based Event Staffing Assistants.
- Support with the recruitment of temporary staff members
- Assisting / running recruitment days and associated administrative tasks afterwards
- Booking of temporary staff for events
- General administrative duties
- Establish effective supportive working relationships with colleagues, line managers, clients and staff members
- Work in a timely manner and respond appropriately to others via a range of methods
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively
- Be able to work accurately and calmly, and show resilience, when under pressure
- Be able to work collaboratively with colleagues within the business and with key contacts in other organisations; have a proven ability to work as a member of a team
- Be patient, determined and enthusiastic
- Be committed to continuing personal and professional development
- Display absolute commitment to the highest standards of professional behaviour
- Be extremely proficient in the use of information technology
Based in South Manchester, the office is easily reached from the city centre, Stockport and Macclesfield.
Start dates from April 2020.
Some weekends and good availability throughout the contracted period will be required.
The role would suit someone with strong administrative experience, and an interest in working in staffing some of the most exciting events and venues in the UK and Ireland.
WANT A REMINDER TO APPLY?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org now and we will email you a week before applications open. Please make sure the title of your email is Event Staffing Assistant 2020 and include your full name, email address and your current contact number.
We will be asking anyone who would like to apply for these roles to send a cover letter , CV and 2 references to charlotte.whitton@
Event Staffing Assistant (April/ May to September)
Please note that this is a salaried and office-based role.