Number of Days Available: 4Apply Now
NASS Festival is the UK’s biggest celebration of music, street art, skate and BMX, and is the UK’s only professional action sport and music festival.
Showcased across four days and 11 stages at the Bath & West Showground, NASS lays on a weekend of sports competitions in Skate, BMX, Inline and FMX, as well as music from the worlds of drum and bass, hip-hop, grime, house and more. 2020’s lineup will include big hitters such as Chase & Status RTRN II Jungle [DJ set], The Streets, Andy C & Tonn Piper, SHY FX, Ocean Wisdom and Mahalia. Beyond the music, NASS will return with epic skate and BMX competitions, with the biggest names on the international scene battling it out, while street art also continues to play a huge part in the festival with various dedicated pieces to be showcased on site.
Cup Stock Staff – We only require a small amount of staff for this festival
- You will need to be on site for either the Thursday or Friday. You need to make your own way to/from the festival.
- You will be working just 2 or 3 x 6-10 hour shifts, you will have time to enjoy the festival when you are not working.
- You will be working as a Stock Runner, moving stock of recyclable cups around the festival – you must be fit & strong.
- You will be camping in the staff campsite.
- Food is provided by our client, for this event you will receive a packed lunch and a meal voucher every working day. Vegetarian options will be available but unfortunately not all dietary requirements can be catered for. We recommend bringing your own snacks for throughout the weekend. Please bring a reusable water bottle to refill throughout the event
Cup Stock Staff Pay Rates
18–20 £7.76 (£6.92ph + £0.84ph holiday pay)
21-24 £9.19ph (£8.20ph + £0.99ph holiday pay)
25+ £9.77ph (£8.72ph + £1.05ph holiday pay)
There is staff camping.
You will need a good quality tent and sleeping bag (that you will take home at the end of the event and reuse), no large tents allowed due to limited staff camping space. Bring toiletries, wellies/boots, clothes to keep you warm and dry and a battery pack (there will not be a phone charging point). Please make sure you keep valuables to an absolute minimum – as with any festival please don’t leave valuables in your tent when you are not there. HAP Recruitment cannot accept responsibility for lost or stolen items.
Please pack light – the walk to the campsite can be long and you will have to be able to carry all your belongings!
Please leave nothing behind, take your tent and belongings with you and always dispose of all rubbish before leaving site.
You must make your own way to and from this event.
There will be staff parking details provided at a later date.
Staff must wear plain black, casual clothing. Minimal branding and comfortable footwear. Such as: black jeans/trousers/shorts/skirts/leggings (no tracksuits), along with black shoes/pumps/trainers. You need to wear a blank black t-shirt; however, you should bring a dark jumper or hoodie to wear underneath as it might get cold.
Heels, flip flops, or open-toed shoes are NOT allowed on the bar.