Number of Days Available: 5Apply Now
Want to volunteer for Snowbombing 2020 in Austria? We are looking for experienced bartenders to come on the (working) holiday of a lifetime!
– Travelling out on either Sat 11th or Sun 12th April
– Working Monday 13th – Friday 17th
– Leaving the festival on Sat 18th, arriving back in the UK on Sun 19th
In return for volunteering you will receive:
– free coach transport (to/from London or Manchester)
– free hotel accommodation (2 or 3 sharing)
– 2 meals a day
– free entrance to the festival
– 3 day ski lift pass
You will be expected to work around 40 hours across 4-5 days of the festival. Most shifts will be in the late evening.
This is volunteer work – you will not be paid.
To receive your deposit back after the event you must:
– complete all hours/shifts
– be punctual
– have a positive attitude and work to a high standard
– leave your accommodation the way you found it (any damage will be deducted from your deposit)
– represent HAP Recruitment well when on the coach journey, in the accommodation and in the festival
– the coach journey will be 25 – 28 hours and no alcohol is to consumed on the journey
– Respect management, co-workers, guests and other employees of the festival at all times
To apply you MUST:
– have good bar experience (ski season experience is a big plus)
– have worked for HAP Recruitment in the last year
– apply via the typeform below, if selected we will call you & you will have to pass a short telephone interview
– pay a deposit of £200 by Friday March 13th
– have a valid passport, EHIC and travel insurance
– have your own personal ski/snowboarding insurance if you choose to hit the slopes
– be available from 11th – 19th April 2019
If this sounds like you, please fill in the application form.
If selected you will be called by us for a short telephone interview. If successful after this interview you will need to send us copies of your passport, travel insurance, ski insurance, EHIC and pay your £200 deposit by Friday March 13th.
You must fill this form out by midday Friday 7th February to be considered. Priority will be given to those with the relevant experience and have worked for HAP in the last year.
Any application received after midday on Friday 7th February will not be considered
If you have not been contacted by the HAP Team by Friday 14th February you have not been selected to go to Snowbombing.
We will need travel insurance, ski insurance, EHIC and your deposit of £200 paid by Friday March 13th.
Free hotel accommodation (2 or 3 sharing)
Free coach transport (to/from London or Manchester)
All black casual and wrap up WARM!