Salary / Rate of pay: £23 - £26k
Job Type: Full Time
Our client is seeking a Senior Payroll Administrator to cover a 9-month maternity leave.
The purpose of this role is to provide efficient, professional and administrative support to the HR Manager by completing the manual and electronic payroll administration, whilst ensuring compliance with internal processes and external statutory requirements.
The role will also include regular review of staffing agency invoices against onsite timesheets to ensure accuracy of payments and reporting to the finance department.
- Responsible for the day to day administration of seasonal staff across multiple sites
- Be a point of contact for key stakeholders in the business and process payroll with parent company.
- Ensure accurate UK statutory staff payroll compliance is adhered to and policy updates reflected.
- Collate timesheets, calculate and report all key components of payroll to the parent company
- Check Staffing agency invoices against submitted timesheets to ensure accuracy.
- Update payroll records including but not limited to job title, event transfers, deductions, starters and leavers.
- Provide support and advice on payroll related matters, responding to queries.
- Regularly review existing internal payroll processes with a view to actively identifying improvements and best practice
- Process weekly and monthly payroll, including statutory year-end returns (P60s, P11D) liaising with the parent company.
- Liaise with line managers for missing timesheet information for payroll processing
- Regularly report staffing costs per event to the finance team
- Any other ad-hoc payroll duties as required by the business
Knowledge / Experience / Skills
- Previous knowledge and experience in processing payroll
- Working closely with HR teams
- Proactive approach with a can-do attitude
- Comfortable working with large volumes of data
- Demonstrate attention to detail and a high concern for accuracy
- Knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word)Highly organised and able to work to deadlines efficiently
- Experience in the events/festival industry staffing
Professional Qualifications & Education
- Educated to at least degree level (or equivalent).
- CIPP Diploma or equivalent desirable
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV and cover letter.