Number of Days Available: 1Apply Now
This interview will be an Online Video Interview which will take place via Zoom and will replace our usual face-to-face interviews.
Bar Staff required to work at an outdoor event at Lincolnshire Showground, we will discuss this role in further detail at your interview.
Please only book onto an interview if you live within a reasonable distance from the location. You must be able to make your own way to and from the venue. Shift times may finish around 11pm, so please ensure you take this into account when planning your travel.
Please ensure you read the information below about how we will be conducting the interview.
WHAT TO DO BEFORE THE INTERVIEW
- When you book for an online video interview we will send you a link to form to submit your ID/right to work documents.
- You will need to follow this link and complete the form at least 24 hours before your interview.
- You will be required to upload copies of your right to work documents and also watch a short video (approx. 5 minutes) explaining about HAP Recruitment.
- You must do this before your online interview can take place. We will not be able to interview you if you have not uploaded your documents on the form.
WHAT SOFTWARE YOU NEED
- You will need to download the Zoom app.
- We will send you an invite to join your video interview as a guest, hence you do not need to register for a Zoom account.
- Zoom is available on iOS, Android, Windows and Mac devices. You will need a device with a camera.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR ONLINE VIDEO INTERVIEW
- We expect the interview to last approximately 15 minutes. However, you should allow 20 minutes either side of your booked time slot for us to call you – just in case we are running behind or ahead of schedule.
- You will need to have your ID documents available to hand, just in case we need to verify any of the information/documents you have uploaded.
ABOUT HAP RECRUITMENT
Flexible work available all year round.
Various roles available; Bar Staff, Event Staff, Bar Managers, Cellar Managers, Operations Teams, Market Research Staff, Promotions & Hospitality…
We look for the following type of individual:
- 18 years or over (due to licensing laws)
- Outgoing personality
- Good customer service skills (ideally bar/hospitality experience)
- Well presented
- Work well under pressure and as part of a team
- Reliable and trustworthy
Experience is preferred, but not always essential for all events as training will be provided.
Pay rates vary per event and role, but all are in line with minimum wage or above.