We are recruiting new Bar Managers & Supervisors!
We are looking for proactive, friendly bar managers and supervisors with previous experience of managing bars and staff teams (anywhere from 5 - 100 members of staff), to work at our events and festivals.
- Must have experience managing a bar or management experience in a hospitality role
- Able to confidently communicate & work well with a large team on a busy bar
- You must be a problem solver, people person and able to work well under pressure
- Personal Licence Holders preferred however this is not a necessity, and depends on the event. Please highlight on your application if you have one.
Duties include: Motivate & manage groups of up to 100 staff; Set up and close down of bars; Staff training & record keeping; Stock control; Cash management; Cellar management; Managing health and safety of bar operation. Pay rates vary between £9 - £16 per hour; depending on event, size of bar and number of staff.
Once you have booked an interview slot you must email us with the below information.
Send to- firstname.lastname@example.org with "Manager Interview Day" in subject box
- CV (you must attach this to be considered)
- Experience relevant to the role
- Confirm if you have a Personal Licence or not
- Availability over next 2 months
If you do not send the above information, we will remove you from the interview slot.
You will only be considered if you have previous experience.
Please note, you are only booked on to this interview when you receive confirmation from us.
When you attend the interview you must bring ID (Passport or Birth Certificate) and proof of your National Insurance number (card, Payslip, P45 or Job Centre letter)